Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbt euch für die Gilde
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 02:55
Malamud said while on TSN 1290s Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Nike Vapormax Herren Billig . -- Blake Costanzo had been keeping busy re-tiling his bathroom back home in New Jersey and doing regular yard work. He remained optimistic he would land himself a job, even as free agency lingered into its fourth month. The linebacker and special teams standout rejoined the San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday, signing 2 1/2 years after leaving the organization to play for the Chicago Bears. He signed a one-year contract for the veteran minimum of $855,000 for players with seven to nine years of experience. "The biggest thing is this stadium right behind here," Costanzo said of what has changed, looking toward $1.2 billion Levis Stadium. "There are a lot of new faces, but there are also a lot of guys I played with. Its a good opportunity to come out here and play some football again. I was doing too much yard work at home." The 30-year-old Costanzo played 16 games for Chicago last season and finished with nine tackles and a forced fumble while also contributing on special teams. After flying cross country Monday, Costanzo participated in Tuesdays organized team activity, and was one of the last players to return to the locker room after a session in the weight room. He said he spoke to a couple of other teams, but "the timing was right here." "This was a good opportunity for me to come here, compete and maybe help some younger guys they have on the roster," Costanzo said. "My only competition is myself. Im going to try to find a way, whatever it may be." Costanzo is also learning some new aspects of the playbook from special teams coach Brad Seely, who also coached him in Cleveland and brought him to the Bay Area for the turnaround 2011 season, coach Jim Harbaughs first year. "Blake was here with us a few years ago. Hes a great guy -- a guy who comes to work every day and a great team player," linebacker Patrick Willis said. "The guy is going to go out there on game day -- or even practice -- and gives it everything hes got. Were very fortunate to have a guy like that on our special teams. We lost some guys who had been some key special teams players for us, so to add Blake back is really going to help us out big time." San Francisco will count on the depth at linebacker that Costanzo helps provide given All-Pro NaVorro Bowman is recovering from a left knee injury sustained in the NFC championship game. Bowman could miss at least half the season. In addition, linebacker Aldon Smith might face a multiple-game suspension from the NFL for his off-field legal issues over the past two years. Last month, Smith pleaded no contest to three felony weapons charges and two misdemeanour counts of driving under the influence. He faces a sentence ranging from spending no time in custody to a maximum of four years and four months in jail. Smith is scheduled to be sentenced July 25, two days after the 49ers open training camp in Santa Clara. He left the facility Tuesday offering a thumbs-up. "For us, its not something we worry about. Hes out here working. Hes practicing every day," Willis said. "Hes working out every day. Hes been a great teammate. Thats our focus right now: worrying about the present. When that time comes, whatever is decided, thats what it will be. Well have to get better as a football team. If hes not out there, then as with last year, some of the guys will have to step into his place and play big time." Nose tackle Ian Williams believes he will be full strength or close to it by the start of training camp next month. A first-year starter, Williams 2013 season ended with a broken leg and torn ligaments in his left ankle in Week 2 at Seattle. He has had four surgeries since, the most recent in February to have a metal plate removed. "It took a lot out of me," Williams said. "Things happen for a reason. Im back, though, Im back." NOTES: Not on the field during team drills Tuesday: WRs Stevie Johnson, Michael Crabtree and Anquan Boldin, TE Vernon Davis and RG Alex Boone. The teams mandatory minicamp is June 17-19. ... New T Jonathan Martin worked out on the side and in the weight room as he recovers from mononucleosis. ... The Niners waived guard Al Netter on Tuesday. Nike Joyride Run Schweiz .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished. Vapormax Herren Günstig Kaufen . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. http://www.vapormaxkaufenschweiz.com/vapormax-damen-schweiz.html . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. Could Alex Burmistrov find his way back to the NHL? According to Slava Malamud, foreign correspondent for Sport-Express.ru, the former Jet may be looking to do just that as long as its not in Winnipeg. “He said that he knows that the Jets were looking to trade him, and if thats the case then he wouldnt mind it as long as he comes back to the NHL,” Malamud said while on TSN 1290s Rona Roundtable with Rick Ralph in reference to comments made to a Russian publication about Burmistrovs intentions of possibly coming back to the NHL. “Hes being kind of diplomatic there, but the vibe I caught from that exchange when I read it in the original Russian was that hes not too hot on the idea of coming back to Winnipeg, and he might want to try his luck somewhere else,” Malamud said. Burmistrov failed to live up to his billing as a top-10 NHL pick while in Winnipeg, with reports surfacing that he failed to see eye-to-eye with the teams coaching staff. “The vibe I got from him was that he didnt really like it anymore in Winnipeg,” Malamud said following Burmistrovs departure. “Not necessarily the city, but he didnt like the way he was being used. One of tthe phrases he said was, ‘Im willing to go to any club thats willing to let me play. Air Max 97 Günstig Kaufen. That sort of implies that the Jets didnt let him play, or didnt let him play the way he wanted to play.” The Jets and Burmistrov parted ways following the 2012-13 season as the now 22-year-old returned to his hometown club Kazan Ak-Bars, where he posted a team-leading 10 goals and 37 points in 54 games. “I think that right now hes ready to come back because hes one of those Russian kids who grew up in the late 90s, and for them the NHL was their ultimate dream. I dont think hes willing to give up on that yet." Should he return to the NHL, the Jets hold his rights and would have to deal Burmistrov to another club for him to be eligible to play. “I think Burmistrov still thinks he can be a top six guy in the National Hockey League, whether there are NHL clubs who think the same, thats the question. I dont think hes going to make it as a grinder.” The Rona Roundtable with Rick Ralph airs weekdays from 11am-1pm CT on TSN 1290 Winnipeg. To listen to the rest of the interview download the podcast. Malamud: Could Burmistrov return to NHL? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz