Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbt euch für die Gilde
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 03:09
key ACC battle. The Tar Heels ov Antworten

CALGARY - Hunter Shinkaruk is back with the Vancouver Canucks, healthy, and off to a great start this pre-season. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Authentic .Playing in front of a bunch of friends and family in his hometown, Shinkaruk scored his second goal in as many games on Thursday, helping the Canucks to a 3-1 victory over the Calgary Flames.Shinkaruk tipped a shot from Kent Huskins on net that was stopped, but he batted the rebound out of mid-air and past Brad Thiessen at the 9:49 mark of the third period.Its been really good. Our team has played really well in both of the games Ive played. Its been fun, said the 19-year-old, who was selected 24th in the 2013 NHL Draft. Its always exciting playing hockey, especially for me that I havent played in a while.Shinkaruk was one of the final cuts for Vancouver at training camp a year ago. Following that was a disappointing season with the Western Hockey Leagues Medicine Hat Tigers that was cut short by a hip injury that limited him to just 18 games.I feel great. I feel 100 per cent. I feel a lot better than I did last year, Shinkaruk said. I got a little bit stronger. I feel a little bit quicker. I feel like its helped me out a lot and Im definitely happy all the hard work has paid off.Known as a goal scorer, he knows thats what he has to contribute if he hopes to make the Canucks.Thats the kind of the role I have to play. I know that, I think everyone else knows that so I put pressure on myself to produce and obviously, scoring in my home town tonight was something that Ill never forget.Chris Higgins and Nicklas Jensen also scored for Vancouver, which improved to 2-1-0 in exhibition play.Sean Monahan scored for Calgary, whose pre-season record falls to 2-2-0.Eddie Lack got the start in net for the Canucks and was perfect on 20 shots before being relieved halfway through the second by Joacim Eriksson. Lack has stopped all 36 shots hes face in his two pre-season appearances.Jonas Hiller made his second start for the Flames. He faced only 12 shots in two periods of action, stopping 10 of them.The buzz going into the game was the much anticipated pre-season debut of Sam Bennett, who the Flames selected fourth overall last June in the NHL Draft, making him Calgarys highest draft pick in team history.Bennett did not disappoint, firing a game-high seven shots on goal in just 16 minutes of ice time. All night he showed glimpses of his raw talent that makes him such an exciting player to watch.Tonight, its very simple, he was our best forward, said Flames coach Bob Hartley. He was exciting, he was on the puck, he was creating lots of chances. Its only a first game but its quite a good impression.Having turned 18 in June, Bennett is young and most are expecting him to return to the Ontario Hockey Leagues Kingston Frontenacs for another year of major junior hockey. But dont tell Bennett that.Whatever management is thinking right now, Im trying to prove that I am ready. I want them to not be able to send me home, said Bennett, who assisted on the Flames only goal a€” scored by 2013 sixth overall pick Sean Monahan. Before, it was all talk. I finally got a game to show everyone what I know Im capable of doing.Hartley acknowledges Bennett has a long way to go to make the Flames this year but he was impressed by the first outing.Sam is skating as fast a€” with or without the puck a€” and there are very few players that can do this. His sense for the puck and how creative he is, its just unbelievable. Hes fast in tight areas like I rarely see with any young players, Hartley said.Hampered to begin training camp by a strained groin, Bennett finally got to participate in a regular practice with the team on Tuesday. He showed no effects of the injury against the Canucks.It was a shift early in the second period where Bennett really had the Scotiabank Saddledome crowd on the edge of their seats.First, he cut in front of the net quickly after looking he was going behind and fooled nearly everyone but could not tuck the puck in the near post. Right after on a shot from the blue-line, Bennett deftly deflected a point shot out of mid-air and on net. Next rush up the ice, he took the puck hard to the net, had his shot stopped, but ended up bulldozing Lack in the process.Definitely I was going on that shift. Anytime I touched the puck, I seemed to get a scoring chance. It was just one of those shifts where everything was going my way, Bennett said. After I got up from running over the goalie, I think I heard (the crowd) cheer a little bit. Definitely thats pretty cool to get the support from the crowd.Those three shots in less than 30 seconds gave Bennett five on the game and at the time, that was more than the Vancouver Canucks team had.Notes: Bennett opened the game centring veteran David Jones and rookie Michael Ferland but Hartley mixed up his lines over much of the second and third period... The only area where Bennett struggled was at the face-off dot, going 4-11... The two teams meet again Friday night in Vancouver... Calgary still has 58 players in camp so expect a bunch of cuts in the very near future. Fake Baseball Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. https://www.fakebaseballjerseys.com/ . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break.Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Marcus Paige scored 16 of his 22 points during a strong second half that lifted 13th-ranked North Carolina to a 93-83 victory over Syracuse in a key ACC battle. The Tar Heels overcame a season- high 20 turnovers, as well as big performances from the Oranges duo of Trevor Cooney and Rakeem Christmas, to earn their season-high sixth straight win and 11th triumph in their last 12 games. Those miscues had North Carolina (17-4, 7-1 ACC) down 56-50 with 13 minutes left before Paige, Nate Britt and Kennedy Meeks led an 18-6 run that reversed momentum. Paige added eight assists and Britt, Meeks and Brice Johnson all finished with 17 points, with Johnson netting all but two after halftime and pulling down 11 rebounds for the game. Cooney matched a season high with 28 points for Syracuse (14-7, 5-3)), which has now dropped three of four following a 4-0 start in ACC play. Fake Nike Baseball Jerseys China. Christmas grabbed 12 rebounds in addition to tallying 22 points. Final Score: (15) Iowa State 89, (19) Texas 86 Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.com) - Georges Niang scored 19 points and No. 15 Iowa State held off a furious rally from 19th- ranked Texas for an 89-86 victory in a Big 12 battle. Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 18 points while Jameel McKay gave 14 off the bench for the Cyclones (15-4, 5-2 Big 12), who were coming off a loss to Texas Tech on Saturday. Javan Felix had 20 points and eight assists, while Jonathan Holmes added 17 points and 10 rebounds for the Longhorns (14-6, 3-4), who have lost their past two games. Isaiah Taylor finished with 17 points with eight assists. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz