Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbt euch für die Gilde
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 03:10
one of their acquisitions Antworten

NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight ends coach on Ken Whisenhunts staff. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Mularkey coached the Jaguars to a 2-14 record in 2012 and was fired at the end of the season. He also went 14-18 as Buffalos coach in 2004-05. Mularkey and Whisenhunt previously worked together as assistants with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "I am excited to back in the league," Mularkey said Wednesday in a team release announcing the hire. "I took some time off for family time. I got a chance to do some things with them, which I havent gotten to do over the last 20 years of coaching. I am definitely excited to get back and excited to get back with Ken. We go way back in our relationship, back to when we were players in the NFL and even to college when he was at Georgia Tech and I was at Florida." Mularkey worked with the Steelers from 1996-2003 and spent his last three years in Pittsburgh as offensive co-ordinator. He spent two years with the Miami Dolphins as offensive co-ordinator in 2006 and tight ends coach in 2007. Mularkey was the Atlanta Falcons offensive co-ordinator from 2008-11. The Falcons went 43-21 during Mularkeys time in Atlanta. "Mike brings a wealth of experience, both as a co-ordinator and a head coach," Whisenhunt said in a release. "Selfishly, for me, he brings a lot to the table, having been in this situation before. There are things that I will use him for moving forward that will help us a team. He has had a lot of success in this league and we are lucky to have him." Mularkey played nine seasons in the NFL as a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings and Steelers. He caught 102 passes for 1,222 yards in 114 career games. Mularkey began his coaching career as an offensive line coach for Concordia College. He worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a quality control coach in 1994 and a tight ends coach in 1995. "As a coach, I am diligent about the details of every little thing," Mularkey said. "I am very big into making sure my guys are prepared and I really like them to know what is going to happen before it happens. With my background and knowledge as a player and coach, I can be a resource. I do love what I do and they will see that from me." Discount Nike Shoes . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Cheap Nike Shoes . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. https://www.fakenikeshoeswholesale.com/ . -- Brad Gushue of St.HOUSTON - The Houston Texans are nearing a deal to trade quarterback Matt Schaub to the Oakland Raiders, two people familiar with the negotiations said Friday. The people spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because the deal was not yet complete. Schaub must still pass a physical in order to finalize the trade. ESPN first reported the trade and said the Raiders would give up a late-round pick in this years draft for Schaub. Schaub was Houstons starter from 2007 until last season, when he was benched in favour of Case Keenum after a terrible start to the year. The Texans were expected to contend for a Super Bowl last season, but instead became the NFLs worst team, sinking to 2-14, which tied the worst record in franchise history. It was clear after last season that Schaub didnt have a future in Houston, but his departure looked to be imminent on Thursday night when the Texans signed veteran quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. Houston also has the first overall pick in this years draft, which includes top quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel. The pending acquisition of Schaub is the latest attempt by general manager Reggie McKenzie to find a quarterback to lead the Raiders back into relevance after 11 straight years without a winning record or playoff berth. Since dumping Carson Palmer last spring, McKenzie traded a 2014 fifth-round pick for Matt Flynn before cutting him early last season; spent a fourth-rounder last year on Tyler Wilson before losing him off the practice squad to Tennessee; and signed Matt McGloin as an undrafted free agent. McGloin showed flashes in his six starts last season but is viewed more as a potential backup than a starter. The only other quarterbacks on Oaklands roster are Terrelle Pryor, whose running style does not fit what the coaching staff wants to do offensively, and veteran Trent Edwards, who was signed earlier this off-season. The move puts less pressure on Oakland to use a high drraft pick on a quarterback in May. Nike Shoes Outlet. The Raiders pick fifth overall in the draft but could use that selection to fill another hole. With loads of salary cap room to start the league year, the Raiders have targeted veterans with only one of their acquisitions younger than 29. That appears to be part of an effort to turn the team around quickly. McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen oversaw back-to-back four-win seasons since arriving in Oakland and owner Mark Davis is running out of patience with this regime. They are hoping last year was an aberration for Schaub. While the Texans had plenty of problems, Schaubs poor play was perhaps the biggest. The Texans won their first two games before Schaub began to struggle and he threw six interceptions, three of which were returned for touchdowns in the next three games. He started the sixth game of the season and left with an injury before being replaced in the starting lineup by Keenum, an undrafted free agent who spent 2012 on the practice squad. Keenum was injured late in the season, forcing Houston to go back to Schaub for the last two games. He didnt fare any better than he had before he was benched and he threw four interceptions combined in the last two games as Houston wrapped up the season with a 14-game skid. The 32-year-old is a two-time Pro Bowler, who last made the game in 2012. He had been solid for the Texans since taking over the job after being traded from Atlanta in 2007, but his best seasons came in 2009 and 2012 when he started each game. In 2009, he led the NFL in yards passing (4,770), completions (396) and attempts (583) and was fifth in touchdown passes (29). In 2012, he threw for 4,008 yards with 22 touchdowns and 12 interceptions to help Houston to its second straight AFC South title. He spent three seasons with the Falcons as Michael Vicks backup before joining the Texans, and has thrown for more than 24,000 yards with 130 touchdowns in his 10-year career. AP Sports Writer Josh Dubow contributed to this report ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz