Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbt euch für die Gilde
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.10.2019 10:13
BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leaving Barcelona after a disappointing first season that ended with his Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leaving Barcelona after a disappointing first season that ended with his team losing its Spanish league title on the seasons final day. Nicolas Batum Hornets Jersey . The Argentine manager said he had reached "an agreement to cease being the coach" after Barcelona was held to 1-1 by new champion Atletico Madrid on Saturday. Martino was hired last summer and tasked with continuing Barcelonas winning era started by predecessor Pep Guardiola in 2008, but Barcelona finished the season without a major trophy for the first time since the 2007-08 season. Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique is expected to replace Martino, who left with one year left on his contract. "I am deeply sorry that I couldnt help my players reach the clubs goals that it has been reaching year after year," said Martino, who refused to take questions from the press after the match. "I am sure (my players) will have more successes (in the future). I dont have anything else to say except to thank them. We admired these players from afar, we admired them from up close, and I am sure I will continue admiring them because they will get back to winning again." Martino alluded for weeks to a possible exit, saying his future had already been decided regardless of how the league ended after Barcelonas exit from the Champions League to Atletico, and loss in the Copa del Rey final to Real Madrid. On Saturday, he said the decision was taken "independently of the game" that limited him to a Spanish Supercup as his only trophy in one season in charge of the Catalan club. "We thank Tata because he took over during a difficult season," Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta said. "Even so, we made the final of the Copa del Rey and were within five minutes of winning the league title." Speculation has grown that Enrique will be named to take Martinos place after he stepped down as Celta Vigo coach following a meeting with Barcelona last week. Barcelona needed to win the match at Camp Nou to win the league, but Diego Simeones Atletico emerged undefeated from its sixth meeting with Barcelona this season. Martinos goodbye came after goalkeeper Victor Valdes and captain Carles Puyol said their farewells this week. Other players will likely join them with the club set to overhaul its squad. Bismack Biyombo Hornets Jersey . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. Jalen McDaniels Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Larry-Johnson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play.DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500. Harvick came out on top in the first knockout qualifying session at NASCARs oldest superspeedway since the circuit made the change from single-car laps. Joey Logano, the winner Monday in Texas, was second, followed by Aric Almirola. Almirola finished first in the seccond of three rounds of qualifying and set a track record of 184. Glen Rice Jersey. .145 mph, shattering Kurt Buschs mark of 181.918 set last May when the Southern 500 was held on Mothers Day weekend. Its the sixth time in eight races this season the qualifying record fell. Almirolas teammate, Marcos Ambrose, was fourth, followed by Brad Keselowski, Jamie McMurray, Ryan Newman and Kyle Busch. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz