Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbt euch für die Gilde
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.10.2019 10:14
RUSH (6), PASS (2)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES a€” Despite their proximity and lengthy histories, Lions and Bills are meeting for ju Antworten

TORONTO -- Players arrived a few at a time from across Canada on Thursday to begin preparations for a three-day camp at the Mastercard Centre before heading for Sweden for more practice and three pre-tournament games. Willie Brown Raiders Jersey . What wasnt known is whether Halifax Mooseheads forward Jonathan Drouin, projected to be a top points producer, will be able to skate. He suffered a concussion last week after being hit from behind in a game against the Quebec Remparts. He was to be evaluated by team doctors Thursday night to see if he is ready to resume skating. Drouin said he feels better, but its up to the doctors to say if he can skate. "I want to get on the ice with the guys as soon as possible, but its my health and Im not going to push it," said Drouin, the third-overall pick in the NHL draft in June by the Tampa Bay Lightning. "But its not me deciding those things. Its more medical testing to make sure Im fine in my head." Coach Brent Sutter doubts that Drouin will skate this week, but it wont disrupt the teams preparations either way. "Well monitor him," said Sutter. "Theres no rush or panic. We have a few days before we need to be concerned about it." Drouin played well at last years world juniors, when Canada was shut out of the medals after losing to the United States in the semifinals. And he was a force as Halifax won the Memorial Cup. He was disappointed that the Lightning didnt keep him in the NHL after training camp, but since then he has been tearing up the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with 17 goals and 50 points in only 23 games. Ryan Jankowski, the junior teams top scout, said the experience Drouin acquired last season has made him a better player. "Hes been through a lot," said Jankowski. "Winning a Memorial Cup and being part of the world juniors was huge for him, but now hes taking his game to the next level. "His game has changed. Hes more complete, but he has also raised his offensive game to dominate more than he did last year, if thats possible." Another returning player is Edmonton Oil Kings defenceman Griffin Reinhart, who was slapped with a four-game suspension for slashing an American player in last years world juniors. He sat out one game in that tournament, but is to miss the first three games this time. Sutter shot down any notion that the suspension would play any part in the decision on whether to keep the big and gifted rearguard. "Were not going to be worried about the suspension he has," said Sutter. "If we have to carry six defencemen to start the tournament, well do so. "You look at the youth on our team, it outweighs the three games he still has to serve." He said the experience and leadership of players like Reinhart is even more important on a team that has three "underage" players in camp -- 16-year-old phenom Connor McDavid, as well as possibly the two top picks in the 2014 NHL draft in defenceman Aaron Ekblad and Reinharts younger brother Sam. There are three cuts still to be made -- five if Monahan and Rielly join the squad -- and it is uncertain if the three youngsters will make it. Sutter is high on all three, but there is only room for two goalies, seven defencemen and 13 forwards. McDavid said hes ready to accept any role, if it means making the team. "Theres a little pressure I guess, being that I am 16, but I dont think they would have brought me here if they thought that was going to be a big deal," he said. "So I just try to put it out of my head and focus on the task at hand." Sutter set no timetable for the cuts, which could come at the end of the camp but may come after the first exhibition game in Sweden. They hope to have their 22-man squad set at least for the last two pre-tournament games. The deadline to declare rosters is Dec. 25. Bo Jackson Youth Jersey . The (14-15-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 33 points. They trail sixth place Nashville and fifth place Dallas by two points. Jim Plunkett Youth Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Art-Shell-Inverted-Jersey/ . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar.BUFFALO (2-2) At DETROIT (3-1)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE a€” Lions by 72014 RECORD VS. SPREAD a€” Buffalo 2-2; Detroit 3-1SERIES RECORD a€” Tied 4-4-1LAST MEETING a€” Bills beat Lions 14-12, Nov. 14, 2010LAST WEEK a€” Bills lost to Texans 23-17; Lions beat New York Jets 24-17AP PRO32 RANKING a€” Bills No. 24; Lions No. 7BILLS OFFENSE a€” OVERALL (27), RUSH (13), PASS (31)BILLS Defence a€” OVERALL (10), RUSH (3), PASS (25)LIONS OFFENSE a€” OVERALL (12), RUSH (25), PASS (7)LIONS Defence a€” OVERALL (1), RUSH (6), PASS (2)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES a€” Despite their proximity and lengthy histories, Lions and Bills are meeting for just 10th time. Thats fewest for Buffalo a€” and fewest for Detroit, not counting NFLs most recent expansion additions (Cleveland, Carolina, Houston and Jacksonville). ... Bills defensive co-ordinator Jim Schwartz went 29-51 in five seasons as Lions head coach before being fired at end of last season. ... Bills are switching QBs, with 10-year veteran Kyle Orton set to make Buffalo debut after second-year starter EJ Manuel was benched Monday. Orton is 4-0 against the Lions, dating to when he played for NFC North rival Chicago. ... Buffalos red-zone produuction is poor with five TDs, seven field goals and three no scores in 15 drives inside opponents 20 this season. Howie Long Raiders Jersey. ... Defence has sacks in 17 straight games, Buffalos best stretch since franchise-best 29-game streak from Oct. 27, 1996-Oct. 4, 1998. ... Bills have also not allowed 90 yards rushing this season after managing feat just three times last year. ... Lions RB Reggie Bush, who previously played for Buffalos AFC rival Miami, has five TDs in past four games against Bills. ... QB Matthew Stafford has 114 career TDs passing, five shy of beating Hall of Famer Bobby Laynes team record. ... With 28 1/2 career sacks, Ndamukong Suh is one short of breaking team record among DTs held by Shaun Rogers. ...S James Ihedigbo had five tackles, a sack and forced fumble in Lions debut last week after missing first three games with injury. ... WR Golden Tate is tied for first in NFL with 11 third-down catches. ... Both teams are wearing patches on jerseys in honour of their late owners. Lions Williams Clay Ford died on March 9. Bills owner Ralph Wilson, who lived in the Detroit area, died on March 25.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz