Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbt euch für die Gilde
dsjerbbiter Offline

15.10.2020 04:39
walked past Antworten

"Is not you that is who?I am so many beyond the power to care, you coax them to walk quickly, otherwise I tell a president."Chiu is big strange very furious.
"……Is all right, Chiu's director, don't make me hold tight your hold."Deep thought very long, Liao learns a soldier to suppress one this takes to have threat of words.
There is incredibly a small bludger doorway going back and forth at the school, do they intend to extort a student?He a side think a side to arrive at doorway, the parasol tree that see an outside big way shade under a tree, squat down 56 boys of slovenlies.Mama of, Chiu is big strange to really like much ado about nothing, what is this small youth ability some?Leaving a break is it's yet early, do they want to wait the students to release from school?
Liao learns a soldier to let to keep the gate the uncle open doorway and walked past.Lin Yin Dao's bench side, that several people or sit or stand, have a cigarette hanging in mouth in mouth, waist rise the drum drum of, be like hid a weapon involved in murder.In the center an age's being partial to old long hair youth is like their head of groups, all of rests is however the student of 67-year-old shape.The school is having a class at this time, a road is quietness, there are no others.
That is long hair youth full of beansly heel under charge person than row signal, boast the nobody once saw of glorious war merit.A few students are full of admiration ground to looking at him.
"I way is who, is a shallow water street of knife."Liao learns a soldier to walk to them before the body sneer way.
Long hair youth smiling face the Jiang lived all of a sudden, the signal slowly stopped in the half to get empty to fall not come down:"Soldier ……elder brother Bing!"
His a group of under charges feel atmosphere of different, stay back several steps in succession, facial expression infinite alert.A boy vomited a spittle way:"The adult talks child to interrupt, should why and why go."
"Shut up for me!"The long hair youth is cold to drink a way, toward Liao to learn a soldier of one face adulation:"Elder brother Bing, you how here?"
This youth is shallow water street skinheads' hatchet man of knife.After last time with hooligan spoke number failure, eldest brother week blessing at first always in hospitalization, gradually heard a little bit another rumours, therefore he orders strictly under charge to easily ask for hooligan, had better not appear in the Vinaceous Rosefinch street.
Liao learns the soldier is from his dress Dou in take out a cigarette:"35 card cigarettes, the good thing, returned me.Still have ZIPPO the lighter, you the small day lead pretty to moisten."
Knife dare the Nu not dare to talk and compensate to say with smile:"Heart ZIPPO of dragon of this capacity sort showed filial obedience elder brother Bing."
Liao learns a soldier and continues and frisks and touches a purse for him, a string of key , on folding the point knife to"woodpecker", throws key and returns to him, rest all the Chuai enter oneself pocket inside:"I say you why came, sending thing for big Ye."
"Elder brother Bing, you stay several 10 pieces to me to return to by bus." The knife bitterness wear face way.
", I forgot, the bus was 2 pieces, make you a little bit comfortable, the air condition bus is 3 pieces."Draw out three pieces of banknoteses to fill into his breast pocket in the purse, way:"The ring that still there is your lefts hand, the necklace, all strips off."
"!Elder brother Bing, this ring is the baby whom my my grandfather spreads, quits at the person at, quit and lose person Wu ……" the knife still need to be said again and see him Pa ground fold point knife and open, carry in the hand and flap about, immediately don't dare many words, the darling fades ring next pass a his hand.
If someone see at the moment a thin and feeble male youth for wearing glasses rob 56 full faces young tiger fierce small bludger, only afraid his dead can't believe that this is true, either.
Liao learns soldier the student bludger body that vision's moving to an another to look Jie Ao don't tame up:"Should you, aware of self a point."
That student is taller than him greatly get many, eyes inside to the utmost is two"not great"s words, clap to open his palm, way:"Hold your mama, dare to move Lao Tze to try."
The speech that just fell in along with him, "woodpecker" has already put into his thigh and pulls out.A blood arrows arouses to shoot but.That handle woodpecker folds penknife knife the body is thin narrow sharp, in addition to use to Tong the person Be outside basic to have no another use, listed as by the police force to control knife to have in recent years, the ordinary people can not take.
That student returns desire to return shot, but the body is free from a control and hand a piercing wound leg slowly soft pour, the blood dyes full whole trouser leg.Rest several people are all surprised to be getting more foolish.
Liao learns soldier's one feet Chuai on that student's face, his oh is a , involuntarily spews out one to break a tooth, Yang after turn over to pour, the Sai helps to summon up a swollen pack of red eldest brother of Tong Tong while re- climbing."You is which school of student?"
"Elder brother Bing, all of them are Long Wang Shan's high schools of, I see road near to take to come over to do a small matter for a younger brother."
Hey Hey!Liao learns the clock Bai that the soldier thinks of yesterday to clap a chest to say:"My eldest brother is skinheads knife!"Which can can not guess them to come to do what?Coming to fix is clear own.Regrettable the knife don't know for two years, two classes of form masters are hooligan's eldest brothers, for the sake of 1,000 pieces of interest blunt blunt rush through to come over, meet with this as a result star to lose capital very.
"Do what matter?Don't you know that a lake road is my site?"
"Ha ha, elder brother Bing, I have a younger brother to study in the inside and want to call me to teach their form master for him ……" the knife Be very careful to looking at old Liao's facial expression to talk.He not is not think dozen, and is that evening eldest brother week blessing original miserable sight to his shock too greatly, not dare act rashly, oneself this place although have six people, can in case that start a hand, Liao learns a soldier the first target absolutely is he or she, put together a nobody wins also rows not.The week blessing original height approaches one meter nine, be full of the muscle of explosion all over, he to the shape of chest muscle most for the satisfaction, declare a chest ability ground big stone, but that after the event go to the hospital check, the chest gets of the feet, cause his rib break four ……immediately after again see old Liao's cruel cold blood and make moves speed, the knife rejoice to choose to is right.
", Is so, the business of later circle lake road I said to calculate, you need not participated.The others took out your things all, the cellular phone, key and condom stayed by himself/herself, need not took, and I wanted ~only money and cigarette.Feed, pants need not took off and could not buy a few money."
Someone still means to say words, knife in front one feet kick him to pour and roar a way:"His mama of, elder brother Bing makes you take you to take, what is the useless talk so much dry?Are you getting deafer?"That person Nie Ru way:"I just mean to say me to have a piece of watch, doing not know elder brother Bing is pleased don't like ……"
Liao learns a soldier to confiscate their properties all, a side wishes:" The knife is what clock Bai is called to deal with me, if make him discover I on the contrary at tidy up knife, will know that I am an underworld, will report a school to request to dismiss me.I once swore this work kept on liking stem of, can not make him know that I am an underworld, calculated, still endured."
"So, I solve you for you the form master of that younger brother.You have no a matter to return to first and slice to record the identity that can not reveal me to anyone, particularly that younger brother of yours, if make me hear a little information, you can wait be wildly chopped down seven streets."
"That too thankful elder brother Bing, I the form master of that younger brother is 2 classes for two years, not know call what name, I make a telephone call to ask."
"Need not, I know who he is.Money in"Liao learns soldier at rob of order 200 pieces in purse, "'s staying that doesn't grow the guy of eye goes for a doctor, the Vinaceous Rosefinch street has India three open of the clinic price is very cheap.Another day I invite you to have dinner."
Knife surface the nature is thousand boons ten thousand, the in the mind is in distress situation:"The good matters all made your one person have to the utmost and also said what ah."However old Liao speech how much stayed some leeway for him, was unlikely to become angry from embarrassment to tear open noodles skin on the spot.

Jackie Robinson Youth Jersey,Joc Pederson Jersey,Julio Urias Jersey,Justin Turner JerseyKirk Gibson Jersey

«« then dooming
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz